Thursday

...of the demons inside

My body is not my own-oh how I want to be referring to the context of 1 Corinthians 7:4

My body is a temple-but not for it’s rightful purpose, 1 Corinthians 6:19

This temple, my body, wrongfully occupied, harbors demons: A LEGION! NO LESS

My mouth claims of their deportation, but My Heart Speaks of masquerades

When the mask is tampered with, the legion makes its’ introduction

“…My name is Legion,” … “for we are many.” Mark 5:9

When I wanted it my way, Selfish-spirit demanded acknowledgement

When I felt unloved by my husband, Lusts’ spirit clouded my vision

BOLDLY! the spirit of Pride reigned my disclaim of depression

Impulse’s spirit snapped in and destroyed the confidence of my husband

Spirit Instant-Gratification shouted NOW, when I prayed for patience

The spirit of Pandemonium arose in stress’ time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!