Hey! Well, you all need an update on what’s been going on with me the last few days. It all began on Tuesday…
1. I had been arguing at Anton. He was so not moved to join the argument, in fact, he told me that it didn’t have to be this way, but I insisted that we needed to argue. Isn’t that just silly? I have a man who doesn’t want to argue, but I wasn’t impressed. If there was going to be a discussion, then there had to be, (I felt), arguing.
2. Later in the afternoon, "Third-born" and I took a trip to Wal-Mart. It was there that I had my first accident. Well, I’ve been involved in car accidents before, however, this is the first for me as the driver. No injuries, we are all well. Now, this is the “sad” part, the car that I hit, IT WAS PARKED!!! That tells you about my driving skills huh? I was attempting to pull into a parking space and I cut it too close, thereby ramming the front passenger end of my truck into the driver side of another truck. Just as I got out to write down the tag number so that I could go inside to have the owner paged, he walked up! Without getting the police involved, we exchanged contact information and he reassured me that it was not such a big deal. I WAS HORRIFIED!
3. To end that day, frustrated, I cut my hair! Yeah, just took the scissors to my mane and butchered it! I did have an appointment for a haircut coming up, however, irrationally, I decided that I couldn’t wait!
4. Wednesday, while our youngest napped, I decided to cut the grass. I got one side of the yard done before the mower started wobbling. One of the bolts had come out of a wheel. So our yard looks just like my hair…A HOT MESS!!!
5. Thursday, I didn’t know what I wanted to do. I cleaned house, wrote, gassed the truck up for our trip, got an ice cream cone from McDonalds, packed & loaded the truck, washed & braided "Third-born's" hair, watched television and who knows what else I did. Really, I was all over the place yesterday so I am sure I have forgotten something!
We’re going to Virginia until Sunday and we will be bringing our older two back with us. So the song you hear is for them!