Thursday

...of A Piece of My Heart

Since when did Christian translate into "Perfect"? Too often, we as Christian wives & mothers keep ourselves in the box that the world has constructed for us. In that box, we are thought of as struggle-free, weep-less, anger-free, failure-less, chaos-free, self-less, fear-less, and always faithful. We are stereotyped as always having it all together. Even sometimes within Christ’s Body, we place each other in that box, causing us to feel alone and that we can’t talk to anyone about our struggles.

I’m not just stepping out of that box; I AM TEARING IT DOWN! I am not flawless.

The things I share here on this page are for your encouragement as well mine. This is a prayer request avenue for me. Read my thoughts and PRAY FOR ME please! I do not share this to “ruin” our Christian reputation, but yet to let others know that we are relatable, just like Christ. "…For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are-yet was without sin…" Hebrews 4:13-16 NIV Oh blessed Sisters, you are no longer, “A-Loner.” “Blest be the tie that binds…”

This is one reason I'd like to attend this year's She Speaks Conference, hosted by Proverbs 31 Ministries, in Concord, North Carolina. She Speaks Conference is about women connecting the hearts of women to the heart of our Father God and my heart is to serve Him and His daughters, as He leads.



She Speaks Conference


Larie

1 comment:

  1. I really value your honesty, Larie. We're def. not perfect. I hope you get to go to that conference. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!