Wednesday

...of Have You Ever (continued)

On Monday, I asked a series of questions about “constipation.” I’ve encountered individuals who don’t think that his/her poo is accompanied by an offensive odor as well as those who don’t even know that they are full of poo AND that it smells bad! These beings are well aware of themselves in the sense of arrogance. He/she knows all, (except about their “constipation” problem), does no wrong, and always avoids discipline.

Arrogance, as defined by dictionary.com, is having or showing an exaggerated opinion of one's own importance, merit, ability, etc; conceited; overbearingly proud. These people tend to speak very highly of themselves during most of your interaction with them. Everything he or she has done is the greatest thing ever and solicited such huge distinction! They try to offer a humble attitude about it, but we can see & feel the façade.

Having all the answers comes as no surprise when dealing with an arrogant person. You can know for sure that he/she has no idea what they’re talking about, but this doesn’t stop the person from trying. I must admit, they are good with their words to the point where if you, (the listener), aren’t paying attention, you will be bamboozled and forever locked into his or hers, “I can get over on them” mental box. You will not be respected by them.

This part may sound as if I am wishing unfortunate events upon Mr. & Mrs. Constipated, but doesn’t it seem as if they don’t get caught? Most of their lies remain uncovered and the ones that are uncovered, well, really aren't, (you may have to read that one twice to get it, LOL)! Therefore, they continue to deceive others because in their minds, “I never get caught and I get away with it,” and WE are the ones who appear to suffer for their wrongdoings. Thereby, he or she is always right!

Just be careful of them, they’re known to be manipulators as well.

smooches,
Larie

1 comment:

  1. great post Larie...I liked how you presented it. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!