Thursday

...of Women's History Month's Big Give

In honor of Women's History Month, Akilah Richards is hosting a segment called Women Who Give Big and my big give is a complimentary 40-minute, Imperfectly Perfect…and I’m ok with that™, session where the two of us, ("You" & Larie), will acknowledge our imperfections as perfections in our own sight and thus begin to birth as our authentic selves via Skype or phone for the entire month of March.




To register, email Larie, (Larie(at)Lariewrites(dotcom), with two projected times and dates, Tuesday-Friday 10 A.M.-2 P.M. or 8 P.M.-9:30 P.M., and the preferred method of communication and I will then send you a confirmation email.

Thank you Akilah Richards for initiating the, Women Who Give Big.

smooches,
Larie

3 comments:

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!