Thursday

Good Life Girlfriends Presents...

A few weeks ago I watched “Where the Heart Is” with Natalie Portman, Ashley Judd, Stockard Channing, and Keith David on the Oxygen channel for like the sixth time and as usual I was touched. Novalee, (Portman’s character), seemed to have had bad things happen to her just as much as she blinked her eyes but during one of the most critical times of her life, (You’ll have to watch the movie), she met people who positively impacted her life far beyond what she could have thought of. Although it wasn’t written into the movie, I’m betting that Novalee wondered why these strangers had come into her life and blessed her the way they did, but she was thankful. Novalee had no idea that these people had come into her life for a reason when she first met them.

“Where the Heart Is” got me to thinking of people in my own life who were once strangers but are now special to me. I’m thinking in particular of the Good Life Girlfriends. When I first met Anissa Barbee, Katrina M. Harrell, LaShanda Henry, and Rhonda Nails, I had no idea that it was for the “long-haul.” We five ladies come from different places and offer different services, but we’ve bonded beyond the business which has allowed us to organically blend together and then wrap our services together to bring the ladies of Eastern North Carolina a Women’s Day Celebration and Workshop on Saturday, December 1, 2012 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Community Room in Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh, North Carolina.

We’re eager to share things like why managing your stress and depression is important, embracing your journey, turning your passion into profit, couponing strategically, and revealing tax secrets. There are great giveaways and a special swag bag treat for the first ten registered attendees to arrive! Start the last month of the year out with the Good Life Girlfriends and get terrific tips for your mindset and money!


Larie

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to see you ladies bond, working in a positive and collective way. I am sure the event will be inspiring, and bring assurance and reassurance to those in attendance. Sending fistbumps to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. texting girls 
    This is one of the most incredible blogs I’ve read in a very long time. The amount of information in here is stunning, like you practically wrote the book on the subject. texting girls 

    ReplyDelete

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!