Sunday

...of ignorance

What am I doing that is limiting God? I have been told this from various vessels; magazines, books, journals, worship message, and even those who don't profess of being a Christian! Seriously, I really want to know. I think it's my selfishness, but is that all? It has to be more or else I would not be getting reminded so much and I wouldn't be finding myself in similar situations over and over and over again. Oh, and once again.

What is it that I am doing for God to have those same vessels tell me to uproot self? They are telling me that I am the channel blocker.

How do I NOT limit God? What does it mean to not limit God?

How do I uproot self-the channel blocker? What does it mean to do this?

Am I really not understanding or just ignoring God until He tells me what I want to hear? I know that there are times when I clearly know what God wants me to do. However, I question Him, "Is this what You really want me to do? I can't do that. I don't want to do that. Isn't there another way?"

AAAAHHHHH, WHAT IS IT LORD? WHAT AM I NOT GETTING?

1 comment:

  1. To know and do not is sin or is it? We all want what we want and will do what we want to get it if that be the case. We have to do according to the Bible and it will guide us in the way we should go. Listen and do what you know is right, seek the Lord and He will guide you if you are truly willing to do what He ask and tell you. We will be praying for you and we believe that GOD will do for you what is His will.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!