Saturday

...of awards & gift #9

Hey!!! I know I haven't posted on Saturday in a while, but I needed to do so today because I received two awards from Beautiful Days earlier in the week, but because I was participating in writing my own Psalm with Karen, I didn't post them.


So, here they are, and I thank you so very much. Oh, by the way, they made these awards themselves!!! Great job!










And, since I'm up here, I will give my friend this gift,





















and the recipient is...










...MISS JANICE @ Etiquette with Miss Janice! I was drawn to Miss Janice's site because I am interested in etiquette. I just loved the tea party series that she did. Thank you Miss Janice for your instruction in an area that seems to not exist anymore. I love you!

smooches,
Larie



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog awards! You are deserving!

    You are so generous! You give and give!

    Many blessings to you!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the awards Larie! You certainly deserve them. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you! I just dropped in for a visit and now that I see this sweet gift for MOI! I now remember an email that came in on my laptop a couple of days ago. I get so many spam e-mails there and have difficulty replying or receiving e-mails on the laptop. So now, today, I will go back to try to find that e-mail. Thank you again. You are too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your giving spirit is a blessing and I received my blessing this weekend. Thanks, Larie!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!