Monday

...of Miscommunication of Translation Part II

Silence isn’t silent.
Silence speaks; ignorantly to some, intelligently to others.


My silence is meekly an act of wisdom;
I’ve said it before, “What you’re saying doesn’t make sense.”
I said it again, “You’re still not making any sense…this is why…

Yet, here you are AGAIN, saying the same thing, which now makes less sense than it previously did; but this time I am exercising my right to remain silent/for you will not be able to hold my words against me by saying, “See, I told you that you don’t listen to me. Now get off my back and stop nagging me!”

“When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise.” Proverbs 10:19 NIV

Simply,
Larie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!