Friday

...of Strawberry Shortcakes

My kids love to help in the kitchen. It's not always easy so I try to come up with things that they can do "on their own" and doesn't require a lot of ingredients or clean-up. We made homemade whipped cream that they used as the filling for their own personal strawberry shortcakes!



My son said, "Mommy! I have a great idea! You can teach me how to cook like you and I can teach 'Evelyn' & 'Janelle'!" I chuckled and said ok! He calls himself the head chef!







Larie

3 comments:

  1. They are so precious! Love it... it looks so yummy!

    Love ya friend!

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too sweet (the shortcake and your son's readiness to help and teach).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems you are a very creative mum that gets her children involved. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!