Thursday

...of Chasing Rabbits Isn't Bad

Sometimes I don't have a particular topic that I want to blog about, I'd rather just ramble. However, my digressing is often misunderstood and then comes the "concerned" questions and comments and I become frustrated because I feel as if I'm the only person who ever goes off script, but I know that I am not. What keeps you from going off script? Do you ever just want to ramble and let it be left at that...no analyzing or chastising? Would you like to ramble right now; go ahead, this is a safe place.

"Oh, let a man of spirit venture where he pleases and never tip his golden cup empty towards the moon." ~Li Po~

Larie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!