Wednesday

...of dehydration

Why am I sad that my eldest child is going to school?

When I had her here with me, I ignored her and screamed for a break. I pushed her affection away, now it will not be available to me as often. Selfish mom, I am, made her, my FIRST-BORN, a priority not.

She was left to herself, but THANK YOU JESUS, that she has not been foolish and disgraced me, (Proverbs 29:15), for You made her special, touching her with Your gift! She possesses Your loving, merciful, graceful, and forgiving attributes. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU LORD JESUS for my Yanna-girl, my first-born and forgive me please for my ignorance and ingratitude.

"You don't miss your water until the well runs dry"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!