Tuesday

...of position competition

“He’s my son.”
“He’s my husband.”

“We his family.”
“And so are we.”

“But I’m his mother.”
“I’m his wife.”

“I carried him for nine long months...”
“And I carried his children, just the same.”

“…then raised him for 18 years.”
“And you did well, thank you. But now it’s time for him to be completed & suitably helped, by me,
(…But for Adam no suitable helper was found. So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, He took one of the man’s ribs and closed the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the man, and brought her to the man. Genesis 2:20-22)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!