Saturday

...of creative birthday celebrations

Hey, hey, hey everybody! I've been following Angela's blog over at http://www.becomingmethruhim.blogspot.com/, and she had the most awesome idea about celebrating her birthday. The past week has been her, "Birthday Bash Week," and she has been giving out prizes each day! I, along with another fellow blogger, won a book titled, 'Rest: Living in Sabbath Simplicity' by Keri Wyatt Kent, on day four!

Today is Day Six, her actual birthday, and the prize for today is a tee-shirt by, From*me Tees,at http://www.frommetees.com/.

Angela's site is not awesome for this reason alone...but to find out other reasons, you have to go over and check it out for yourself. I'm positive that you will enjoy it as much as I do.

Smooches!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on winning the book! Now you've have to share some thoughts about the book with us. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!