Tuesday

...of God's glory

…at 30! Backtrack for a moment: at last scan on the afternoon prior, my level was at 53 and the level needed to be at 29 point something in order for me to be released from the hospital. The doctor just looked at me for a moment, wrinkling her forehead and asked if I’d taken the whole bottle of Magnesium Citrate! I told her that I had not taken any of it nor had my bowels moved. She then got a glimpse of our God because I told her about my praying, television fasting and water drinking.

SHE APOLOGIZED FOR HER MENTAL INTERRUPTION THE DAY BEFORE!

The Nuclear Medicine doctor informed me that she’d be back after lunch for what she hoped to be my last scan and discharge. She left. I laughed myself back into bed and dozed off until my breakfast arrived.

“Dominion and awe belong to God; He establishes order in the heights of heaven.”
Job 25:2 NIV

5 comments:

  1. Hallelujah! Our God is a great God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a testimony. GOD BLESS YOU!!
    Love, hugs, and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is able to do just what He say He would do. He's able to do exceedingly, abundantly, far above all we can ever ask or think. He's able!!! Hallelujah!!

    Blessings to you always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome testimoney! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!