Friday

...of something worth posting twice in one day

Hey y'all!

I do not usually post twice in a day but as I was carousing some of my favorite blogs, I happened by my Brother in Christ's, Warren Baldwin, blog and noticed that he is having a give-a-way of his book, "Roaring Lions, Cracking Rocks, and Other Gems From Proverbs."

I have next Wednesday designated to tell y'all how much I am so enjoying this book so seeing his post inspired this one. Go over there to enter the give-a-way so that you can own a copy of this awesome book. Seriously, don't wait for my review of the book, go over there NOW and enter the give-a-way! You will not be disappointed!

smooches,
Larie

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Larie! :) I actually won his book by being his 50th "watcher", it's a great book.
    I wanted to let you know I'm having a giveaway at my blog, so pop over and enter if you'd like! ;)
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there and entered! :) I am excited to hear your review though!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!