Monday

...of What We're Rising To

GOOD MORNING!

There's a lot happening with the growth of our dynasty.

5 Loaves and 2 Fish, (home-based dessert catering business), is now open and we will be showcasing some of our tasty treats at the Holiday Bazaar on 03 December 2011!

The second installment of the "My Heart Speaks..." series is approaching it's completion. My goal is to have it to the editor, Mocha Writer, by 30 November 2011.

Networking with other self-owned business operators is going great as well. I must say that I enjoy the face-to-face connection better, which I've been blessed to experience, but it's all about finding and giving support; for that I am very satisfied.

New health adventures have come up, but have not put me down. I'm actually looking forward to the testimony to share.

What's happening with you?

smooches,
Larie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!