Friday

The Steve Harvey Morning Show

This morning on the The Steve Harvey Show, Shirley Strawberry, Carla, and Nephew Tommy were off which meant that Steve Harvey was alone on the show. He referred to it as being, "Loose in the booth!" The show was great! Mr. Steve Harvey did well with sharing his story of moving out of his parent's home on the 84th day of his 90 day provision, the back to back song choices, how his wife brought him closer to God, and best of all just having fun. I loved it!

Today Steve Harvey taught me that it's okay to deviate from the schedule and have fun; you don't have to do what's expected all the time. The Steve Harvey Morning Show is always inspiring and entertaining to me but I must say that this morning I am more inspired than I've ever been. Congratulations Mr. Harvey.

If you don't listen to The Steve Harvey Morning Show I encourage you to find out what station it's on in your area and tune in.

Larie

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I enjoyed it as well. Whenever he is loose in the booth, there is no telling what he might do. That is exactly how life is, it gets off schedule sometimes and we need to find an alternate route. We can do all the planning we want to, but things don't always go according to plan.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all's comments are overwhelmingly encouraging. I appreciate them very much. They motivate me to continue being myself. Smooches!